All Rentals

Property for Rent in Ormskirk, LAN

(1 - 15 of 60)
  1. OLE49887379 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L39 3AJ. This bedroom Homes for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 1500.
    2 days ago on Listanza
  2. OLE49887379 - Arnold & Phillips are privileged to present a unique opportunity to let this substantial semi-detached residence, affording an impressive floor plan which measures in excess of 1800 square feet of living space. It is hard to believe ...
    2 days ago on Listanza
  3. OLE49868913 - Ground Floor Flat with Communal Gardens. Property briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Open Plan Kitchen-Dining-Lounge, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom.Electric Heaters & Double Glazing.No Chain.Entrance HallFront door to hall, doors leading to ...
    2 days ago on Listanza
  4. OLE49801834 - Apartment 97 at Brookside Retirement Living development is a two-bedroom, second floor apartment with spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen and balcony.Price25% share- £54,500Weekly rent on remaining 75% share- £95.21 p/w*Weekly serv...
    5 days ago on Listanza
  5. OLE49747536 - ** available end of August ** two bedroom luxury apartments ** en suite to master bedroom ** open plan living space ** electric gates with intercom entry system ** communal parking **Greenbank are delighted to offer to the rental mar...
    5 days ago on Listanza
  6. OLE49747536 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L32 1TT. This bedroom Apartments for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 1250.
    5 days ago on Listanza
  7. OLE49696288 - Property Reference: 1388507.We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached house in a great location.Available to move in from 13 May 2022, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. ...
    1 week ago on Listanza
  8. OLE49657669 - Apartment 104 at Brookside Retirement Living development is a two-bedroom, second floor apartment with spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen and wet room.25% Shared Ownership- £54,500Weekly rent payable on remaining 75%- £87.22 p/w*W...
    1 week ago on Listanza
  9. OLE49696288 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L39. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. This 4 bedroom Homes for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 2002.
    1 week ago on Listanza
  10. OLE49695092 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L39. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. This 3 bedroom Apartments for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 542.
    1 week ago on Listanza
  11. OLE49695092 - Available for 2022/23 Academic year!Golding Estates are delighted to bring to the market, this spacious three bedroom student house share located close to Edge Hill University.The property which has recently been refurbished to a hig...
    1 week ago on Listanza
  12. OLE49674308 - Apartment 25 at Brookside Retirement Living development is a stylish two-bedroom, ground floor apartment with a spacious lounge, modern kitchen and walk-in wet room.*Eligibility: Age 55+ applicants only*Available for 25% Shared Owner...
    1 week ago on Listanza
  13. OLE49624839 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L39. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. This 4 bedroom Homes for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 2002.
    1 week ago on Listanza
  14. OLE49624839 - Property Reference: 1388507.We are proud to offer this delightful 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached house in a great location.Available to move in from 13 May 2022, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. ...
    1 week ago on Listanza
  15. OLE49593787 - This home is located in Ormskirk Lancashire L40. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. This 2 bedroom Other Housing for Rent in Ormskirk Lancashire is for sale at 802.
    1 week ago on Listanza

SET LOCATION

city
country

Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Square Feet

to

Photo

Refine By Keyword